Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Bratty Quotes

1. Our tatay asked our bunso what he wanted for Christmas,and he answered:"A grand piano." My tatay said:"That's too expensive,anak." Our bunso answered:"So next time, don't ask." - Mr. PERK

2. During an argument with my eight-year-old son, he told me;"You'd make a great evil stepmother."- DEMZ

3. I once screamed at my parents:"Bakit niyo pa ako ipinanganak dito sa mundo kung 'di nyo rin pala ako bibilhan ng Family Computer?" - ACER

4. Officemate 1 didn't finish her food so Officemate 2 said:"Ubusin mo 'yan, ang daming batang nagugutom!" Officemate 1 said:"Nagugutom sila, hindi dahil hindi ko inubos ang pagkain ko. Nagugutom sila dahil hindi nagsikap ang mga magulang nila!" - BLAIR

5. WIFE:"Mabuti siguro kung nagpakasal nalang ako sa demonyo!" HUSBBAND:"Bawal kayo magpakasal sa kamag-anak!"- NO NAME

6. When my friend didn't pass the entrance exam to her university of choice, she immediately took out her cell phone, called her dad and said,"Dad, I didn't pass. Fix it!" - CARMELA A

7. My gal pal fell in love with a mestizo duded. One time, they agreed to meet and he told her;"You're in Makati, I'm in Ortigas, let's meet halfway:I'll see you in Megamall." - REICHEN

8. We heard a loud crash in the next room and when we got there, we saw my niece right next to a broken vase. Asked repeatedly to explain herself, my niece said nothing. When her mom said,"Bakit hindi ka sumasagot?" My niece answered,"I have the right to remain silent." - NICKELTRO

9. Whenever I refure to have sex with my husband, he says, "Sige ka, mambababae ako." - GRACIE

10. "Simple lang ang gusto ko sa buhay... 'yung ako ang masunod." - TINSELBELLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...