Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Date Quotes

1. GIRL 1:"O, kamusta date mo kagabi?"
    GIRL 2:"Sumakit ang boobs ko...nasobrahan sa kape."
    GIRL 1:"Ha, may ganung effect ang kape?"
    GIRL 2:"OO naman, kape-pisil at kape-pindot..."

2. I was trying to flirt with my date, so I told him,"I wanna see what you're hiding between your legs...." He got this panicked look and said:"Alin, 'yung hadhad?"

3. A woman I've been bugging for a date finally texted me:"Come on over; nobody's home." I rushed to her house, and true enough...nobody was home.

4. I told my friend,"I heard your date's measurements were 39-23-35." He said,"Yeah, too bad it wasn't in that order."

5. GUY :"What's your zodiac sign? Mine is Cancer."
    GIRL:"Um... mine is... goiter?"

6. GUY:"Sa Starbucks nalang tayo kasi may WiFi doon."
    GIRL:"Sa McDo nalang, may apple fie doon."

7. When I asked a firend how his date went, he frowned and said:"Binentahan ako ng insurance after our date."

8. I arrived late for a date with a pa-sosyal girl. She shouted:"Where did you... where have you... saan ka ba galing?!!"

9. When I asked a super-hot date if she wanted coffee, she answered,"Sige,preferably kape ng Tarvax, pero pwede na rin yung kape ng Mini-Staff."

10. I was shocked that a hot younger guy asked me out on a date. While we were making out, he whispered:"Ang type ko talaga 'yung mukhang nanay..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...